Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Bit of Sad News

The box that had my proof decks (the Inferno and the Relentless), my deck box from Fantasy Flight, my favorite card sleeves, and my mobility mini-set in it, as well as Dillon and Zack's proof decks (the Intrepid and the Achilles, respectively), was left on top of the car on the way to Mobicon Sunday morning. It was subsequently lost and not recovered, so I am unable to rebuild the Brutus Magnus deck that I had made prior to the release.

On a different note, though, now that the convention is over, I do have the core set Brutus to work with. I cannot make any alterations to it, but I can play, at least. I will be posting the decklist I had made for a kind of thrown together deck using the Brutus Magnus ship and the proof decks I had as well as the mobility mini-set, for anyone who might like to use it or alter it.

No comments:

Post a Comment